Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

having a big problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SavageBlitz

having a big problem  Empty
PostSubject: having a big problem    having a big problem  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 pm

i just purchased this ebook at 4:39 and i did not get redirected and no email was sent to me. Please Help i have been trying to contacct shocker360 and he has not responded. Do i need to have an email sent or what?
Back to top Go down
GiveMeMyEbook!

PostSubject: Re: having a big problem    having a big problem  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Did he ever answer???? I'm having the same problem. Just paid $30 for the NCAA 12 combo and nothing. Wasn't redirected to a download site, wasn't emailed the ebooks, nothing!!!! I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for a short while and I better get a response or my ebooks fast, otherwise all hell is going to break loose. IF I do eventually get the ebook, you could do a lot for your site by explaining how you are going to receive them before people order.
Back to top Go down
Joey Diesel

PostSubject: Re: having a big problem    having a big problem  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Fellas I thought it was just me. I bought the defensive Ebook.... luckliy through PayPal... and I immediately realize the order reads like its being shipped? How are they going ship it to me...when the order never mentions shipping charges. Second the website mentions we'll be redirected???? When is that suppose to happen?

How long has it been since you guys bought your Ebooks? To date have you heard anything? I really hope that I'm jumping the gun on this one!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SavageBlitz

PostSubject: Eventually got it   having a big problem  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 am

Ok guys i eventually got da ebook about 1-2 hours after i paid. Dont worry because i was really freaking out like i wasted 20 dollars. I didnt get redirected so i hit him up on his twitter and i eventually got the ebook link in my email so dont worry. Now my concen is does this thing get updated because Shocker has these great videos of him using his new defensive schemes and stuff but these videos are on youtube. Thats kinda messed up because i paid for the ebook and i would have never known there was something he was doing that was new because i havent had a ebook update. Im not really sure how that goes because this is my first ebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having a big problem    having a big problem  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having a big problem
Page 1 of 1